CLICK on the template (just below) and print it out.
Cut around the solid lines and fold on the dotted lines. Then follow the directions below:
• Hold it as high as you can and let it drop. How long does it fly?
• Try different sizes of paper clips. What happens with bigger paper clips? Smaller ones?
• What happens if you move the paper clip around to different places?
What happens if you fold the wings in opposite directions?
• Experiment with other changes to the helicopter such as size, paper weight, paper
clip size, height and whatever else you can think of.
• Most important, have fun!